Google Keep is one of Google’s more recently released apps and servicesGoogle Keep is available on the web, and has mobile apps for the Android and iOS mobile operating systems. Keep offers a variety of tools for taking notes, including text, lists, images, and audio. Users can set reminders, which are integrated with Google Now. Text from images can be extracted using optical character recognition, and voice recordings can be transcribed..Color coding makes it easy to differentiate between your work-related tasks and that growing honey-do list.
Additional features in Google Keep include the ability to create notes using your voice, store photos, and choose from a number of home-screen widget options. It might not have the polish and appeal of similar apps, but it’s a Google product, so that’s fitting. With that said, we might look for new features to gradually appear.With Google Keep you can:
- Create notes and lists, set time and place reminders, and check off your completed tasks.
• Add a collaborator to your notes and lists, then get things done together.
• Add photos and drawings, or just draw on your photos.
• Dictate your thoughts, Keep will transcribe them for you.
• Search notes by automagically created topics.
• Group notes together with #labels.
• Color notes for easy scanability.
• Access your notes on any device. synced automatically to your phone, tablet, watch, and laptop via the Google Keep website, or Chrome app.
• Use “Ok Google” voice commands to “take a note” or “add to to-do list”.