Mobile Roadie is a self-service mobile app platform to create, customize and manage mobile apps- iOS or Android app. With Mobile Roadie you can create an app in no time and begin to draw all the benefits of providing your clients, followers, and fans with engaging iOS and Android apps.
You can use the free Mobile Roadie Connect app to preview your app accurately, just as your users would on their devices. The app also guides you through the submission process, with Mobile Roadie checking the quality and appropriateness of your content.
You can push content straight to your app and pull content from it to your own site or blog. The API is language agnostic, so you can pull data in a variety of formats, including XML, JSON, PHP, CSV and HTML. You can easily craft a custom look and feel for your app and apply that to all platforms, and use the suite of marketing tools once your app is launched.
- Upload your photos manually, or automatically pull in your photos from an RSS feed, Flickr account, Instagram account or hashtag, Mobypicture, Picasa, Twitpic, or Facebook Fan Page profile photos.
- Users will see your photos in a grid layout of your choosing, and can even play a slideshow of your photos.
- Add news posts manually, or import automatically via RSS feed, Twitter account, or Google News keywords.
- Each item has artwork, title, date & time, and HTML story content.
- Your users can chat with each other in real time in an auto-refreshing fan wall.
- Users can make threaded replies, post photos, and see each other on a map.
- Post to your Fan Wall from the CMS to make official announcements or hold discussions.
- mport your past and upcoming events from Artistdata, Bandsintown, Songkick, Plancast, Ticketmob, SonicLiving, Eventbrite, or add them manually.
- Your users can RSVP to events, add to their calendar, see who else is going, and post photos of the event.